Monday, August 22, 2016

Drop Off Day

Riley is now at school.  I think this is where some epic music should play, but well, not sure how to do that so just imagine.

Drop off was amazing.  And overwhelming.  And long.  And well, a lot of things.

Praise the Lord we will see her in about 7 weeks for Fall Break.  I can do anything for 7 weeks.

So can she, although I am slightly less worried about how she will do.  Me on the other hand...I will let you know!

And just for the record, no, this does not get easier with each child.  I know "they" tell you that.

"They" lie!




I will leave you with pictures for now.  Thoughts and stories will have to wait!

On the way-


A warm welcome-


Room-

The favorite spot-


And just because-





For those of you swimming this same current- here's a quote from one of Riley's favorite musicals, Finding Nemo, The Musical:


Marlin- But what if they're not ready? I mean how do you know?
Crush- Well, you never really know, but if they're ever gonna grow
Then you gotta let 'em go, you know!?
Just go with the flow...
Crush- When you're raising sons and daughters, it's like surfing the muddy waters, oh oh oh, go with the flow!


Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Oh my mama's heart! Prayers for you and your girl. I'm sure she will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!