Friday, April 15, 2016

5 On Friday

After several review posts in a row last week and this week (yes I still do review things from time to time), I thought maybe I would catch you up on the every day life of the Pleasants.  It's not always exciting, but it is always full!

1) For those of you who do not follow us on Facebook, our second daughter had the opportunity to go to a homeschool dance with a good friend of hers.  This we have never done before, so it was all new.  And fun!  They had a great time with all of their friends.



2) My hubby has had the week off so we are knee deep in house projects.  Here's a peek, but I hope next week I can do a full post on the work that we have done.




3) My mom is in town!!  Yay mom!  She is here for two weeks and we are loving every minute.  She lives too far away, but I am working on that! ;)


4) This kiddo is also in a big  production of Midsummer Night's Dream. Actually they perform twice tonight, with another full cast performing on Thursday and Saturday.  This will be her last highschool performance before she heads to college in the fall to obtain her BFA in Musical Theatre.


5) Life is good.  Never perfect, but good.  We are liking Omaha, love our church, have made wonderful new friends, and are excited about what God is doing in our lives.  It is not secret that last year was a hard one, but we are healing and it is good.  I am reminded daily-


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.


It is my prayer that we learn and grow through ALL THINGS!
Blessings,

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!