Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Very Pleasants Christmas

With a move to a new state last week, let's just say Christmas this year was a little different.  The only tree that got put up was our Americana one and we did manage to hang the stockings.  But that was it.  Not very festive, but enough.

This was before we fixed my husband's stocking and hung it right.  I promise we did before Christmas! ;)

Honestly, it came down to the fact that we were just grateful we were together this year.  All six of us.

In many ways it also took the "world" out of Christmas and reminded us to put Christ right in front. Not a bad place for Him to be, don't you think?

We pray you has a beautiful holiday season and pray that you too put Christ in the middle of all you do!

And now for the rest of the story, in pictures...



Horrible picture of me, but me trying to smolder cracked Clarke up!  For those who know my serious husband, this is classic!  And a keeper!  WE are SO THANKFUL to see him laughing in person!








Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your family together. It sounds like it was a family Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! I am so thankful that you all got to be together for the holidays. God is so good! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!