Monday, October 12, 2015

Join Us!

Schoolhouse Review Crew 2016 ApplicationsAs many of you know, I have been a part of the Schoolhouse Review Crew since 2012.  Since that time, our family has been blessed with amazing homeschool materials such as IEW, Veritas Press, Homeschooling Spanish Academy, and Apologia!  In addition, my kids have been blessed with quality CDs like The Brinkman Adventures, Under Drakes Flag, and Sugar Creek Gang, and I have even been able to review a Trident iPad Case that I love!  It has been a fun ride and ,as I announced last week, one that I am changing up a bit by becoming the Product Manager of this amazing team.  I am joining 3 other gals and an amazing boss to help continue to bring quality homeschool and family products to our reviewers who are then able to share reviews with you.
As our review year winds down, plans are already underway for the 2016 reviews.  While I can't share secrets with you, there are some fun ones in the wings- you are going love the reviews already scheduled for next year!
In addition, applications have just opened up for the 2016 Schoolhouse Review Crew year and we would love to have YOU join us!  If you are a homeschooling family and have an active blog you are eligible to apply!  What's stopping you?
Need a little push?  I wrote an article called The Blessings of Crew and every one of these points still stands true today.  I know you would be blessed as well.
You can read all about it on the Schoolhouse Crew Blog for more details.  Applications are open until October 31st!
As for me, I am off to write my four last reviews.  Stay tuned!
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Michele, I'm so excited for you for you, your new role on the Crew and the new leadership team - what a great group! I'm sure wonderful things will happen this coming year and I will miss it very much. Thank you for wishing me a blessed journey - it means so much. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!