Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July in Review


 Hope I am not boring you, friends, but I have begun to really enjoy these month in review posts because it reminds me of the things we have accomplished.  We are winding down our summer fun with one more small trip to the Black Hills soon and enjoying the cool weather here, as we start back to full time school at the end of August.

Enjoy!

Of course, the month started off with the 4th of July!  We spent a wonderful day with friends and then watched fireworks before heading home.  I remember when seeing fireworks was a bother due to traffic and too many people!  There is just something about a small town that makes holidays even more special!  Have I mentioned we love this place?


And then there was the week my girls went to Drama camp.  Our 16-year-old was there for drama and acted in one of the final productions - The Somewhat True Tale of Robin Hood.  Our oldest was there for an internship and to do the costuming.  She loved being back on campus and seeing friends and learned so much! We joined them at the end of the week to see the performance.




Three of mine plus a friend!
When she is not interning, this is where you will find my oldest.  She does all of the alterations for a dry cleaner in town now, plus a ton of business on the side.  She is a sewing maniac!


Plus, see that little piggy?  He did not go to market.  He went to our freezer- guess what our Blogging Through the Alphabet Letter P will be? ;)


And this, believe it or not, is about school planning, which is what I have spent a lot of time doing lately!  A lot!


Hope your July was blessed as well!  Onward to a new month!

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!