Friday, May 30, 2014

Remembering May- the one where we do Texas!


May was a crazy busy month for us...so much so that I did not take nearly the pictures that I wish I had.  (We did manage to make forts one day in the living room)   But here are a few highlights-

Our co-op did an acting class and performed a skit at the end of the year program.  My 16 year old had a blast! (and the starring role)


We started a new science- Nancy Larson Science.  This is NOT a review item. Just a leap of faith change in science for my now 2nd grader and I am thrilled.  So is he. I promise to write about it soon!




Yes, we butchered chickens this month.  40 of them.  It was a great learning experience and we hope to do another round in the fall.  For those of you that are really interested, I will be posting about it soon with more pictures and a video!  Anyone know what this is?  Beside Farmer Dan and his bride? ;)



My two girls and a bestest friend got to go see Wicked!



With the help of a friend and some training from dad, the 12 year old has started a lawn mowing business!



And this dear friends-


is not only proof that we went to Texas for a week, but also is what makes my husband happy.  Other than me, of course!

This lovely group makes my heart sing-


This sweet boy still will love on his momma-


This boy is a fish!


 And this amazing man drove his family 13 hours to visit friends!  He is my hero!



Praying you had a great month as well.  Let the summer fun begin!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!