Friday, May 30, 2014

Do you Trust?- 52 Weeks of Family Scripture Memorization

After a busy vacation week (that sounds like an oxymoron) we are settling back into the groove of things here, including a new summer school schedule.  I have fretted over the schedule more than I care to admit, looking forward all the way to next summer, counting weeks.  Yep, I know, that is pitiful.  Go ahead and say it.

With a move on the schedule for next summer, I am super aware of timing being everything and wanting to make sure we finish early enough to not be schooling right before the move.  Gotta get those "36" weeks in, regardless of the fact that I school year round.

Anyway, that leads me to trust.  Putting down my worries.  Actually, more than that- leaving them at the feet of Jesus.

And THAT is what I want to teach my kids this week. (and the next, and the next...)

That in relationships,

in sickness,

in the unknowns,

and our earthly worries-

when we don't understand,

when we can't figure it all out,


we need to TRUST!


How about you?  What are you trusting in God for this week?
And how can we pray for you?


Blessings,


For the Display of His Splendor

Missional Women

I Choose Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!