Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Random Pictures, anyone?



Are you still following Oh Snap!? Wow, there are some pretty amazing photographers out there.  And ones who even read the instruction manuals that came with their cameras...imagine that!  I am slowly learning a few things along the way, but admit that I am also waiting for my college girl to come home on Thursday to walk through it all with me.  I learn better by doing, how about you?

That being said, Ashton will be guest posting for Oh Snap! one more time on Saturday.  Hope you will hop over to read what she has to say.

I will leave you with a few random pictures I have taken in the past few weeks.

My 16 sweet sixteen year old!  And her new car! ;)

The boys were just a little proud of themselves for getting a gift she liked!



We have gotten snow the past few days!

Someone loves the snow- no matter how cold it is!


Random, I tell 'ya!

Blessings,

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!