Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A New Opportunity to learn!

Several times a week now I weed through proposals for reviewing homeschooling materials.  Some are great and others I let go by because they do not seem like a good fit.  The reason I started this blog, after all, was so I could have the opportunity to mentor homeschooling families- new and old alike.

So here is a new opportunity I am excited to blog about in a few weeks!




K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write anonline learning review of their program.

CJ, my 1st grader took the assessment a few days ago and I am already impressed!  Can't wait to share the details with you!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!