Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun Friday- Our Second Love!

The second child.  Easiest child ever.  Seriously.  She asked US if it was bedtime.  Easy birth, sweet temperament.  Funny beyond belief, keeps me laughing and the most devoted friend someone could ever have.  And have I mentioned, TOTAL opposite of her older sister and yet they are best friends.


Where were you born, oh military child of mine?  
Florida, the land of beaches and Disney World. I really like Disney World.

What has been your favorite place we have lived and why? 
North Dakota. I had great friends there. I loved ice skating and riding horses. Playing with the neighborhood kids was a blast. It was a simpler time in my life. (That sounds very poetic.)

What is your pet peeve?  Just one please!
My goodness Mom, I don't have tons! My biggest pet peeve is when people try to talk to me when I'm in the shower. For the last time, I can't hear you.

What do you love doing?
Singing, dancing, reading, acting, and writing.

What is your favorite book?
Surviving the Applewhites by Stephanie Tolan. Yes, I realize it's a middleschooler book. Yes, it's still my favorite.

What is the best thing about your mom? (just thought I'd slip that in)
Your humor.

What do you want to be when you grow up...because I KNOW that is your FAVORITE question people ask you?
I feel like Marius from Les Miserables when people ask this:
minus the 15 francs part, I've got a little more money than that.
Do you have a favorite animal and how much do you want daddy to get you one?
Cats are my favorite animals! and I would love Daddy to get me a cat(;

Describe yourself in three words.  OK, you can use more, cause you're my favorite!  ;)
 Dreamer, funny...adorable? I'm pretty adorable.

If our house was burning down and you could save four movies, after you saved your family, which ones would you save?
I'm now panicking over movies. I really like watching movies. I'd probably grab the Prince of Persia, Tangled, Phantom of the Opera, and Return of the King (which is the last Lord of the Rings movie)

What is your favorite thing about your father? (pay attention, gentlemen)
His laugh and his hugs. Daddy gives the best hugs.

What family rule did you dislike when you were younger, but come to understand and respect in your old age of almost 16?
Thank you for calling me old, Mom. Uhm....I suppose don't talk to Mom while she's on the phone. It was annoying when I was younger, but now I know how obnoxious it is when someone (ahem, CJ) tries to talk to you when you're on the phone.

Mountains or beach?  Never mind!  City or country?
Mountains on a beach! ahah.
And city to live in, country to visit. I think. Hard question.

What is your favorite memory?
Of all time? Jeez.
Visiting Yellowstone with the family. That was amazing. And we didn't get eaten by bears. Always a plus!

Any last words?  Make them nice, please...
Thanks for interviewing me Momma. I'll remember all you peasants when I am rich and famous.
me and my boyfriends back in 2011


Pop on over to read about our first princess!

3 comments:

  1. Loved reading this! I am so going to do this with my girls :) and I share your same pet peeve, do not talk to me while I am in the shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview. I can just picture her answering your questions. Brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea! I'm totally copying you and going to do this with my oldest who turned seven this week! I love her pet peeve! That made me laugh. And I must say, since I'm from Wyoming, I'm pretty proud to hear that Yellowstone is her favorite place! Where do you all live?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!