Monday, April 15, 2013

Where You Go, I'll Go!

"Yes, we are moving.  No, I do not know where!"
 
That has been my canned response since December.  Maybe even longer.  We are a military family, remember?

For the first time in 20 years we really had no say in where we would go.  OK, maybe we never had a say, but at least someone was kind enough to pretend we did.

Until now.  But now, we finally have an answer.  We did apply for it a while back, but were told we would probably not get it.  We did.  Then we were told we would probably not get to keep it.  We did!  Until recently, it was not even on our radar.  But it was on the military's.  And on God's!

So in June, this family is South Dakota bound!


Know much about it?  Me neither.  But I am excited to learn.  Guess that is where the adventure begins!

Reminds me of a song..

"Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay,
When you move, I'll move
I will follow you..."
 
 So yes, we are following God to South Dakota!

Time to pack.
Time to plan.
Time for good byes
and time for Hellos!



3 comments:

  1. How exciting. I'm so happy for you all. Will keep your family in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We'll be "neighbors" again! Welcome back to the Dakotas! Praying for a smooth transition and move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you but we will be sad to see you go! We are so blessed to have crossed paths with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from you!